Gardiner Cupcake 5K ClassicCupcake 5K Classic
Gardiner Cupcake Classic 5K Run 2019
This is a one of a kind 5K run thru the beautiful apple orchard of Wright’s Farm. The trail highlights the beautiful view of the Shawngunk Mountain Ridge in Gardiner. The course is mostly on gravel farm roads and orchard grass lands. As you run or walk you’ll pass peach trees, strawberry plants, our hop yard, and several ponds, one of which is names Louis Lake, named after our resident swan and his family. Whether walking or running you will enjoy a wonderful scene course, followed by a day full of food, local wine tasting, Hard Cider Tasting, Beer tasting, children activities and of course thousands of delicious cupcakes all at the Gardiner Cupcake Festival.
Strollers are welcome. Dogs are welcome but leash is required and an additional waiver must be signed at registration. Please only people friendly dogs.
- Location: Wright’s Farm’s Orchard
- Date & Registration Time: Saturday May 18th 2019 registration begins at 9:15 am – 10:45 am
- Race Time: 11:00 am
- Entry Fee: $30 pre registered ( includes t-shirt)
- After May 5th $35 preregistered (includes a t-shirt)
- May 10th and after $35 (does not include t-shirt)
- ALL PARTICIPANTS will receive a CUPCAKE and an apple at the finish
- 5K REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES ENTRANCE TO CUPCAKE FESTIVAL!
- After the run ends, stick around to enjoy the cupcake festival which begins at 12:00