Gardiner Cupcake Classic 5K Run 2017
This is a one of a kind 5K run thru the beautiful apple orchard of Wright's Farm. The trail highlights the beautiful view of the Shawngunk Mountain Ridge in Gardiner. The course is mostly on gravel farm roads and orchard grass lands. As you run or walk you'll pass peach trees, strawberry plants, hop yard, and several ponds, one of which is names Louis Lake, after our resident swan and his family. Whether walking or running you will enjoy a wonderful scene course, followed by a day full of food, local wine tasting and Hard Cider Tasting, children activities and of course thousands of delicious cupcakes all at the Gardiner Cupcake Festival.
Strollers are welcome. Dogs are welcome but leash is required and an additional waiver must be signed at registration. Please only people friendly dogs.
If unable to pay online, Print
and email, fax, or mail back to us. (NO CHECKS accepted, cash, money order, or credit card only)
- Location: Wright's Farm's Orchard
- Date & Registration Time: Saturday May 20th registration begins at 9:15 am - 10:45 am
- Race Time: 11:00 am
- Entry Fee: $25 preregistered ( included t-shirt)
- After May 1st $30 preregistered (includes a t-shirt)
- After May 11th $30 and later (does not include t-shirt)
- ALL PARTICIPANTS will receive a CUPCAKE at the finish!
2015 Results (Female)
2015 Results (Male)
Race Picture can be seen here